Monet and his famous garden paintings are known the world over but now, thanks to the New York Botanical Garden in the Bronx, art lovers on the other side of the pond get to sample the botanical beauty first hand. Entitled “Monet’s Garden”, the display is a replica of the artist’s own garden at Giverny and gives visitors the chance to step inside some of the art worlds most cherished scenes.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 3Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 4Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 5Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery