Sleeping beauties taking part in an installation art exhibition in Ukraine face serious consequences if they wake up when being kissed – they have to marry the kisser.
The five women taking part have signed a contract legally committing them to tie the knot with the prince charming should they open their eyes during the kiss.
It may seem much more of a risk for the women than the men but then you never know:
“I suppose I can find my ‘prince charming’ during this project, said one 23-year-old woman.
Anyone who views the exhibition has to sign the same contract as the models and men are only allowed the kiss the women once.
The artist insists that people who sign up must be single, at least 18 years old and must seriously intend to marry their prince or princess.
He says that he hopes more men than women will come to the show to make it more interesting for the beauties.
The event has until September 9 to produce a fairytale ending.
Latest world news
Reckitt Benckiser apologises over South Korea deadly disinfectant
US cruise ship docks in Havana over 40 years since the last sailed the Florida Straits
Bye bye San Francisco, destination Phoenix for Solar Impulse 2
Russians offered free land in the country’s Far East
Jail term upheld for faulty breast implants company boss
Wires > News
- 20:50 CET U.S. says Iraq’s PM in ‘strong position’ amid political unrest
- 20:20 CET Leader of Canada’s separatist Parti Quebecois steps down
- 19:40 CET Saudi minister confirms warning on proposed U.S. law on 9/11
- 19:32 CET One person killed by rocket fire in Turkey’s Kilis – source
- 19:32 CET Emotional return as first U.S. cruise in decades reaches Cuba
- 19:23 CET Honduras arrests suspects in killing of activist Caceres
- 19:18 CET Kerry aims to extend truce to Syria’s Aleppo as ceasefire unravels
- 19:08 CET Prisoners revolt in Syria’s Hama jail, seize guards – Syrian…