Sleeping beauties taking part in an installation art exhibition in Ukraine face serious consequences if they wake up when being kissed – they have to marry the kisser.
The five women taking part have signed a contract legally committing them to tie the knot with the prince charming should they open their eyes during the kiss.
It may seem much more of a risk for the women than the men but then you never know:
“I suppose I can find my ‘prince charming’ during this project, said one 23-year-old woman.
Anyone who views the exhibition has to sign the same contract as the models and men are only allowed the kiss the women once.
The artist insists that people who sign up must be single, at least 18 years old and must seriously intend to marry their prince or princess.
He says that he hopes more men than women will come to the show to make it more interesting for the beauties.
The event has until September 9 to produce a fairytale ending.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 2As it happened : Kyiv and Moscow reach agreement on de-escalation roadmap
- 3‘Rubbish’: Putin slams claims that Russia is behind Ukraine revolt
- 4Pro-Russian activists seize Ukraine armoured vehicles
- 5Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 1Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 2Ukraine as it happened: Pro-Russian freeze Ukrainian army operation in Kramatorsk
- 3Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 4Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 5Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev says Ukraine on ‘brink of civil war’
Wires > News
- 20:15 CET French troops free five aid workers kidnapped in Mali
- 20:05 CET Guantanamo hearing halted after defence accusations of FBI spying
- 20:03 CET U.S. releases $450 million of frozen Iranian funds after …
- 19:55 CET Kosovo PM urges vote on new war crimes court but calls it insult
- 19:51 CET Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- 19:41 CET Armed mob under guise of peaceful protest attacks U.N. in South…
- 19:05 CET Church must be open to sick, homeless, pope says on Holy Thursday
- 19:00 CET Burundi orders U.N. security adviser out after violence warning