Seven Czech citizens have been killed and 44 wounded in a bus crash in Croatia.
The vehicle was around 200 km from Zaghreb when the accident happened on the motorway linking the capital to the southern Adriatic city of Split.
More than 50 passengers were onboard the bus, which crashed into the safety barrier, before overturning around four thirty in the morning local time.
Some of wounded were airlifted to hospital.
Latest world news
World Anti-Doping Agency suspends Rio drug testing laboratory
Pope Francis says ‘never again’ to Armenians massacred in WWI
Obama stands by ‘back of queue’ warning on post-Brexit UK trade deal
Scotland, London and teenagers speak out against Brexit
Venezuela: opposition says it is on track to organise recall referendum
Wires > News
- 14:12 CET After Islamist attacks, Tunisia’s tourism struggles
- 14:02 CET Merkel no hurry for Britain to trigger EU exit process
- 13:25 CET Tsipras blames Brexit on austerity, deficiencies in EU leadership
- 13:10 CET Turkey detains 28 people over alleged financial links to cleric…
- 13:06 CET France wants quick British divorce from EU, Germany cautious
- 12:57 CET Founding EU members urge Britain to get on with EU divorce
- 11:24 CET Palestinian leader retracts rabbis water poisoning allegation
- 10:46 CET China says has stopped communication mechanism with Taiwan