Seven Czech citizens have been killed and 44 wounded in a bus crash in Croatia.
The vehicle was around 200 km from Zaghreb when the accident happened on the motorway linking the capital to the southern Adriatic city of Split.
More than 50 passengers were onboard the bus, which crashed into the safety barrier, before overturning around four thirty in the morning local time.
Some of wounded were airlifted to hospital.
- 1Women ‘tortured and murdered’ in German ‘House of Horrors’
- 2Political turmoil on the horizon in Turkey?
- 3Migrants in Idomeni react angrily to idea of visa-free Schengen travel for Turkey
- 4Incredible scenes in the Turkish parliament
- 5Donald Trump is set to be the Republican US presidential candidate
Wires > News
- 10:02 CET Rights group asks Nepal to probe complaints of abuse over charter…
- 09:52 CET Truce takes hold in Aleppo, one person reported killed
- 09:46 CET Malaysia’s scandal-hit Najib seeks big win in Borneo state polls
- 09:05 CET Turkey won’t hold election after ruling party changes leader -…
- 08:52 CET China and Russia to hold anti-missile drill after U.S., South…
- 08:23 CET Bangladesh Islamist party leader to hang for war crimes
- 08:20 CET City where Soviet workers rose up stays calm in Russian crisis
- 05:14 CET Panama confirms four microcephaly cases tied to Zika