The transfer of Saif Gaddafi to the interim government in Tripoli has been delayed again owing to a disagreement over money.
The Zintan rebels who caught the late Libyan leader’s son want one million euros in unpaid salaries.
Gaddafi is expected to go on trial at the International Criminal Court in the Netherlands.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukrainian prime minister’s triumphant speech after resignation rejected
- 2International investigators reach MH17 crash site in Ukraine
- 3#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 4Fresh Israeli shelling hits UN school injuring scores of children
- 5Rosetta the comet hunter arrives at its target
- 1#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 2Eastern Ukrainians ‘hate Russian-led guerrillas’ — Arseniy Yatsenyuk
- 3Caught on camera – children drugged and beaten in Romanian kindergarten
- 4Ukraine: ‘Disappointment’ at Yatsenyuk resignation
- 5Fears over spread of Ebola as more tragedies emerge
Wires > News
- 09:20 CET Japan offers vessels to Vietnam to boost its sea strength
- 09:12 CET Algerian capital hit by 5.5 quake, no reports of damage
- 09:07 CET Gas blast in Taiwan kills 25, injures 267, topples buildings
- 07:57 CET Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- 06:35 CET China’s Xi pledges hard strike against military corruption
- 02:42 CET Sudanese woman who had faced execution for conversion arrives in…
- 02:07 CET For wandering tankers with $300 million of Kurdish crude, end-game…
- 00:47 CET Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729