23/05/12 15:33 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
It was considered to be one of the most stable countries in Africa, but in recent months, Mali has been rocked by a military coup.
Islamist rebels and Touareg separatists are two factors causing an increase in refugees from Mali.
euronews speaks to world famous Malian singers, and ambassadors of the World Food Program, Amadou and Mariam in Close Up.
- 1Why isn’t Norway in the EU?
- 2Carnegie Europe Director: “Britain has lost a lot more than the EU”
- 3What will happen to current British MEPs if the UK votes for Brexit?
- 4Brexit is “warning shot” to EU says British Conservative MEP Syed Kamall
- 5Brexit: what are the legal implications if the UK votes to leave the European Union?