Europe’s Most Wanted, part three of the wildly successful Madagascar trilogy is screening out of competition at Cannes.
Hollywood A-lister Ben Stiller – the voice of Alex the Lion – was joined on the French Riviera by co-stars Chris Rock (Marty) David Schwimmer, who plays the neurosis-ridden Melman, and the voice behind Gloria the hippo – Jada Pinkett Smith.
Along for the ride this time were Martin Short and Jessica Chastain, who voice two of the animals in the travelling circus the New York gang end up joining.
- 1Postcards from Azerbaijan: Baku’s Old City
- 214-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 3Solveig Anspach offers tender and funny posthumous rom-com in Cannes
- 4Twisting and turning into the future – Tate Modern extension unveiled
- 5The remote mountain village that has its very own language