A church in the Kenyan capital Nairobi has come under grenade attack.
One worshipper died with 10 injured after the God House of Miracle Church was targeted.
The government have blamed previous attacks on Somali-based rebels al Shabaab.
To date Kenyan police say no-one has claimed responsibility for the blast.
It is the latest in a series of attacks in the east African state since it deployed troops into neighbouring Somalia.
The blast happened as the church was crowded with people attending Sunday mass.
Tension is high in Nairobi after the US embassy warned that a terrorist plot against prominent government buildings was expected.
- 1Dozens are killed and wounded in multiple suicide bomb attacks on Istanbul’s Ataturk airport
- 2Italian actor Bud Spencer dies at 86
- 3Suspected ISIL bombers kill 36 and wound dozens at Istanbul airport
- 4Terror in Turkey: attack at Ataturk airport leaves 41 dead and scores injured
- 5Feisty Farage tells MEPs ‘You’re not laughing now’
Latest world news
Forensic teams identify victims of Ataturk airport attack as relatives mourn
Black box confirms smoke on board doomed EgyptAir flight
Russia extends ban on Western food products
Atatürk Airport attack – why did it happen?
Nicola Sturgeon gets ‘sympathetic’ reception in Brussels over Brexit
Wires > News
- 23:21 CET Brazil Senate planning impeachment vote for last days of Olympics
- 23:10 CET Urging tougher stance, U.N. adds 2,500 peacekeepers to Mali
- 23:07 CET North American leaders vow to boost trade despite threats
- 21:56 CET Obama urges Venezuela to respect democratic process
- 21:30 CET Groups urge U.N. to suspend Saudi Arabia from rights council
- 21:18 CET CIA’s Brennan says expects that IS is plotting attacks against U.S.
- 20:57 CET Switzerland and EU need to find compromise on immigration – EU’s…
- 20:32 CET Italy votes to halt aviation supplies to Egypt over student death