An unmanned European robotic supply ship has docked with the International Space Station in the first such mission since the shuttle retired.
The spacecraft carried more than seven tons of supplies including food, and oxygen. It will eventually be filled with rubbish and sent off in a destructive plunge back through the Earth’s atmosphere.
Wires > News
- 05:54 CET New photo of Japanese hostage appears with message pleading for…
- 02:50 CET Syrian opposition negotiator quits after peace talks’ failure
- 22:25 CET Killing of gorilla to save boy at Ohio zoo sparks outrage
- 21:30 CET Rubio warms to Trump, but won’t be his vice president
- 21:25 CET Jordan’s King Abdullah dissolves parliament, names caretaker PM
- 20:43 CET Brother of man killed in U.S. strike on Taliban chief files police…
- 19:09 CET U.N. concerned about rising political tensions in Cambodia
- 19:03 CET Five U.N. soldiers killed in central Mali attack