Three young Russian friends – Vladimir, Andrej and Mischa – move to Berlin just after the fall of the wall. Based on a best-selling German book, Russendisko is the story of their adventures in the city in the early 1990s.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Make them smile: volunteer work in Romanian childrens’ hospital
- 2A hot Aussie rapper and a steaming country duo
- 3‘Half of a Yellow Sun’ explores UK colonial legacy in Nigeria
- 4Postcards from Russia: the splendour of Moscow’s St Basil’s Cathedral
- 5Beirut dance festival celebrates the collision of bodies and words