Dubbed the queen of modern folk music, US musician Anais Mitchell has released her new album Young Man in America.
Although it does not tell a story like her previous disc Hadestown, Mitchell said it was influenced by the recession and many of the lyrics allude to the loss of certainty and traditions in modern-day America.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Nicolas Cage stars in ‘Joe’, an emotional tale of hope
- 2Rockers unite, pretty boys excite, and Coldplay go oriental
- 3Education credit crunch: innovative ideas for financing your studies
- 4Largest Ai Weiwei show ever opens in Berlin
- 5Legendary UK horror studio Hammer goes for psychologically scary with ‘The Quiet Ones’