Police in Jerusalem are investigating the second case of abusive graffiti this month daubed on a Baptist church.
Cars parked outside the church were also damaged, their tyres slashed.
Vandals scrawled in Hebrew on the church walls “death to Christianity” and “Price Tag”, a slogan used by ultranationalist Jewish settlers who have also targeted mosques and Israeli military installations.
The term refers to retribution settlers say they will exact for any attempt by the Israeli government to curb settlement in the occupied West Bank.
Wires > News
- 02:00 CET Singapore set to pick military helicopters as arms spending rises
- 01:31 CET Australia PM Turnbull confirms will call election for July 2
- 01:15 CET Brazil prosecutor asks Supreme Court to investigate Lula
- 00:01 CET Russia delays U.N. council condemnation of North Korea missile…
- 23:10 CET Islamic State kills U.S. Navy SEAL in northern Iraq
- 21:53 CET Proposed Irish government to prioritise spending over tax cuts -…
- 20:56 CET Liberian presidential candidate Weah’s lawyers to go to U.S. over…
- 20:30 CET EU executive to propose reforming asylum system