Police in Jerusalem are investigating the second case of abusive graffiti this month daubed on a Baptist church.
Cars parked outside the church were also damaged, their tyres slashed.
Vandals scrawled in Hebrew on the church walls “death to Christianity” and “Price Tag”, a slogan used by ultranationalist Jewish settlers who have also targeted mosques and Israeli military installations.
The term refers to retribution settlers say they will exact for any attempt by the Israeli government to curb settlement in the occupied West Bank.
Wires > News
- 02:27 CET Four dead in collapse at South Korea subway construction site
- 02:08 CET Japan PM to postpone sales tax rise, snap election off table for…
- 01:41 CET Airbus says EgyptAir strengthens case for ejectable ‘black boxes’
- 01:32 CET As Beijing flexes muscles in South China Sea, Malaysia eyes harder…
- 01:18 CET Combative Trump says he raised $5.6 million for vets, bashes media
- 23:58 CET UAE frees Canadian man acquitted of militancy, set to leave Weds
- 23:01 CET Philippines president-elect says won’t rely on United States
- 23:00 CET OAS head moves to suspend Venezuela from regional group