Police in Jerusalem are investigating the second case of abusive graffiti this month daubed on a Baptist church.
Cars parked outside the church were also damaged, their tyres slashed.
Vandals scrawled in Hebrew on the church walls “death to Christianity” and “Price Tag”, a slogan used by ultranationalist Jewish settlers who have also targeted mosques and Israeli military installations.
The term refers to retribution settlers say they will exact for any attempt by the Israeli government to curb settlement in the occupied West Bank.
- 13D, 360° virtual reality is ready to launch – on an adult film
- 2French Riviera declared ‘disaster zone’ after deadly flash floods
- 3Migrant crisis: Hungary poised to shut unofficial border crossings with Croatia
- 4Russian air strike hits terrorist training camp in Syria, say defence officials
- 5Refugees tell of ISIL brutality which forced them to leave Syria
- 1Pope Francis kisses hands of Holocaust survivors
- 2Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 3NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 4France claims Russian jets have struck rebel, not IS forces in Homs
- 53D, 360° virtual reality is ready to launch – on an adult film
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 11Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 12Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 13Denmark: launches anti-migrant ad campaign
- 14Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 15Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 16Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 17Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 18International news | euronews, latest international news
- 19Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 20[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
Wires > News
- 23:10 CET Portuguese president asks Passos Coelho to form new government
- 23:05 CET Canada wives join electoral fray but lack Michelle Obama’s star…
- 22:56 CET Ivory Coast opposition candidate suspends participation in…
- 22:43 CET Kerry arrives in Haiti to offer U.S. support ahead of elections
- 22:31 CET Jihadist threat posted online against Navy SEAL from bin Laden…
- 22:05 CET Pentagon calls Afghan hospital strike a mistake, seeks…
- 21:54 CET West, Ukraine, hail rebel decision to postpone disputed elections
- 21:52 CET Somali militants vow to welcome British peacekeepers ‘with fire’