Thai authorities have begun proceedings to charge those suspected of this week’s Bangkok bombings.
Mohammad Hazaei appeared before immigration officials after his arrest at the airport.
Another suspect, who was carrying an Iranian passport, has already been charged.
Authorities say the target was an Israeli diplomat. Iran has denied involvement.
- 1Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 2Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
- 3Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 4Saakashvili warns of Odessa region’s importance to Ukraine
- 5Tsipras says if Greeks approve the EU’s aid plan, Syriza will resign
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 3[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 4[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 5Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 6Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 7[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 8Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 9Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 10Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 13Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 16Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 17Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 18Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Hungary: billboard war sparks international concern
Wires > News
- 13:27 CET Hungary passes law to tighten asylum rules
- 13:08 CET Suspected Islamist militants kill 44 in central Nigeria city Jos
- 12:40 CET Islamic State regains town near Syria’s Raqqa after air strikes -…
- 12:31 CET China downplays Hillary Clinton claim it hacked U.S. information
- 12:22 CET Cameron’s fight against militancy leads to battle over freedoms
- 12:13 CET Iraqi jet mistakenly bombs Baghdad district, five killed
- 11:16 CET Philippines confirms second MERS case
- 10:57 CET China says Xinjiang has no ‘ethnic problem’ after Turkey protests