05/02/12 09:33 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Greece has got until the end of Sunday to agree a deal that will allow a vital second bailout loan of 130 billion euros.
Negotiations continue with the so-called ‘troika’ of EU and IMF inspectors, with the sticking point being labour reforms.
The lack of agreement is holding up the restructuring of the country’s privately-held debt.
Latest world news
Public sector strike heightens industrial strife in Belgium
Migrant death toll in Mediterranean over past week ‘rises to 880’
EgyptAir crash: doomed plane’s distress signal ‘picked up by satellites’
World No Tobacco Day: Plain packaging push to help smokers kick the habit
Brazil anti-corruption minister quits after ‘trying to spoil’ corruption probe
Wires > News
- 15:55 CET French court rules woman can use dead husband’s sperm
- 15:54 CET Libyan security forces pushing Islamic State back from vicinity of…
- 15:38 CET Italy arrests 16 suspected boat migrant traffickers
- 15:32 CET Almost 46 million people trapped in slavery with North Korea…
- 15:25 CET More Germans now moving from West to East
- 15:23 CET EU ships in Libyan waters would undermine Tripoli government -…
- 15:10 CET Former Miss Turkey sentenced to 14-months jail for insulting…
- 15:02 CET German minister says shouldn’t discuss ‘fantasy proposals’ for…