21/12/11 21:38 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
An Italian-owned oil tanker and its crew have been released by Somali pirates amid reports a ransom of over 8.5 million euros has been paid.
The five Italians and 17 Indians were seized with their ship in February.
There is no comment in Rome over the ransom claims.
Wires > News
- 03:11 CET China’s Xi says hopes to get Philippines ties back on track
- 02:51 CET Attempted North Korea missile launch fails – South Korean official
- 01:55 CET Brazil’s anti-corruption minister quits over leaked recordings
- 01:42 CET Ohio zoo defends safety where boy climbed barrier and gorilla died
- 01:18 CET Rio de Janeiro police arrest two men in gang-rape case
- 00:35 CET Hitler’s older brother was in fact younger and died early…
- 23:51 CET Heavy air strikes on Syria’s Idlib kill and injure dozens – monitor
- 23:23 CET Netanyahu says willing to discuss Arab initiative for peace with…