The works of Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh are at the heart of a new exhibition currently on display at Genoa’s Palazzo Ducale.
The paintings and drawings reflect the journey of the artist who died at the early age of 37 and who suffered bouts of mental illness.
The exhibition is also showing one of the most famous works in art history, Paul Gauguin’s renowned painting “Where do we come from? Who are we? Where are we going?”
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 10French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 11BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 12Latest News Bulletin
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union