The works of Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh are at the heart of a new exhibition currently on display at Genoa’s Palazzo Ducale.
The paintings and drawings reflect the journey of the artist who died at the early age of 37 and who suffered bouts of mental illness.
The exhibition is also showing one of the most famous works in art history, Paul Gauguin’s renowned painting “Where do we come from? Who are we? Where are we going?”
- 1Once Erasmus, forever Erasmus
- 2What is life? Music and science combine in “Interplay” in Stockholm to offer answers
- 3Brazil bids bye bye to Gisele as top model treads the catwalk for the last time
- 4What if Europe was the world of Game of Thrones?
- 5‘Bakur’ screening ban causes controversy at the Istanbul International Film Festival