Just a week ago, Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain declared: “I have never sexually harassed anyone and those accusations are totally false.”
But now a fourth woman has come forward to claim the 65-year-old had harassed her.
Sharon Bialek went before the cameras to describe an alleged incident she says occurred in the 1990s when she sought his help in finding a job.
“He put his hand on my leg, under my skirt and reached for my genitals. He also grabbed my head and brought it towards his crotch,” she said.
“I was very, very surprised, and very shocked. I said ‘what are you doing? you know I have a boyfriend? This isn’t what I came here for.’ Mr. Cain said, ‘You want a job, right?’.”
At least two other women have gone as far as filing complaints against Cain who was leading several opinion polls in the race to become the Republican candidate for next year’s presidential election.
One survey on Sunday showed a nine percent slump in approval ratings.
- 1Saakashvili warns of Odessa region’s importance to Ukraine
- 2Greece: with referendum looming ‘Yes’ vote ahead, opinion poll suggests
- 3Finland tops European countries in latest happiness survey
- 4Thousands rally in France in support of Greek “no” vote
- 5Tsipras: ‘no’ vote will mean a better deal with lenders
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 3Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 4[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 7Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 8[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 9Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 10Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria focus of EU cash fraud probes
- 13NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 15Interpol issues ‘red notice’ for accused ex-FIFA bosses
- 16Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 17Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 18Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
Wires > News
- 00:35 CET Yemen’s Houthis attack Saudi Arabia’s Najran and Jizan
- 00:19 CET At least 25 Syrian al Qaeda members dead in mosque blast in…
- 00:15 CET Rockets land in Israel, Egypt’s IS affiliate claims responsibility
- 00:12 CET Car bombs explode in Libya’s Derma, at least six killed
- 23:26 CET Top choice blocked for U.N. digital privacy investigator post
- 23:11 CET Catholic Church should not have ‘leaders for life’, Pope says
- 23:00 CET Turkey’s Erdogan moots possibility of snap election
- 22:58 CET Suspected Boko Haram insurgents step up attacks in Nigeria