Now Reading:

Amy Winehouse died from too much drink

world news

Amy Winehouse died from too much drink


Amy Winehouse died after drinking far too much alcohol, according to the coroner at the inquest into the British singer’s death in July.

A hearing in London learned that the Grammy award-winning artist had been trying to deal with her addiction.

When she was found dead there were no illegal drugs in her body, but the singer was more than five times over the legal driving limit – well over the amount considered fatal.

Three empty vodka bottles were found in her home.

Every story can be told in many ways: see the perspectives from Euronews journalists in our other language teams.

Next Article