British royal weddings only come around every couple of decades.
But when they do, it’s a chance for companies to make the most of the festivities and boost sales by taking advantage of the ‘Wills and Kate’ effect.
A number of firms are using so-called ‘guerilla marketing’ techniques to raise awareness about their products.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- Kate Middleton
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Review of the year 2011
- Royal families
- Royal wedding
- United Kingdom
- 1Further gunfire, but also war of words over crisis in Ukraine
- 2Kenya government vows to hunt down al-Shabaab bus attack killers
- 3Rival warnings echo growing US-Russia gulf over Ukraine
- 4Recording of Philae probe landing on Comet 67P released
- 5Irony as organised crime prosecutor arrested for corruption in Romania
Wires > News
- 16:44 CET Iraqi Kurds prepare Sinjar mountain offensive
- 16:40 CET UPDATE 4-Tunisians vote for first freely elected president of…
- 16:36 CET Over 800 seaborne migrants saved in Italy, northern Cyprus
- 16:33 CET Israeli cabinet approves Jewish nation-state law
- 15:28 CET Iraqi forces say retake two towns from Islamic State
- 14:44 CET Israeli forces kill Palestinian along Gazan border – Palestinian…
- 14:28 CET Fighters from Syrian al Qaeda wing close in on Shi’ite village -…
- 14:14 CET Over 25 killed in attack on Nigerian fishing community