Another German politician has been hit by plagiarism accusations.
MEP Silvana Koch-Mehrin is a rising star in the Free Democrats, a junior government partner.
Researchers say several parts of a university dissertation from ten years ago were copied from other authors.
Last month Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, Germany’s then-defence minister, resigned over similar allegations.
- 1Massive petition calls for EU referendum re-run
- 2Millions sign referendum re-run petition
- 3Iceland’s new President Gudni Johannesson off to France for the footy
- 4What will Brexit mean for EU migrants to the UK and British expats?
- 5David Cameron’s “unacceptable behaviour” to blame over referendum defeat, Oettinger tells euronews
- 1What will Brexit mean for EU migrants to the UK and British expats?
- 2Will English remain as the de facto EU official language?
- 3David Cameron’s “unacceptable behaviour” to blame over referendum defeat, Oettinger tells euronews
- 4Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty explained
- 5EU friendly London shocked after Britain vote to leave
Wires > News
- 18:51 CET Italy arrests second most wanted mafia boss
- 17:57 CET Iraqi commander declares defeat of Islamic State in Falluja
- 17:54 CET Fallout from British EU vote alarms Asia, deepens party conflicts
- 17:42 CET Turkish police fire tear gas in Istanbul to disperse Gay Pride…
- 17:31 CET Rosatom’s global nuclear ambition cramped by Kremlin politics
- 17:07 CET Panama opens canal extension, only a dozen heads of state attend
- 16:48 CET Switzerland set to ask EU for limited migration curbs – president
- 12:36 CET China bus fire kills 35