These are the ruins of a bank where a woman called Jeanette used to work. This is her miraculous story.
Roger is her husband watching in hope, believing his wife could still be alive.
A French journalist offers her water but she explains she can’t drink as her fingers are broken.
And then in creole Jeanette talks directly to her husband.
“Even if I die, I will always love you,” she tells him.
With a camera rescuers from the Los Angeles fire department are able to see Jeanette. She has dust in her eyes and she is alive.
The rescue is complete. A miracle as Jeanette gives thanks with a prayer.
- 1American tourist killed in lion attack at South Africa park
- 2‘Love locks’ removed from Paris bridge
- 3Canada: Three tobacco companies ordered to pay billions in damages for failure to inform of health dangers
- 4Much ado about a loo: Turkey’s president challenges opposition over golden toilet seat claims
- 5Egypt’s top court to decide on death sentence for former president Mohamed Mursi
- 1Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin | euronews, world news
- 2euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 3Chomsky says US is world’s biggest terrorist | euronews, the global conversation
- 4Nepal: ‘equally big earthquakes coming in eastern regions,’ expert tells euronews | euronews, world news
- 5It’s a girl: Britain’s Duchess of Cambridge gives birth in London | euronews, world news
- 6Juncker to Hungarian PM Orban: “Hello, Dictator!”
- 7International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 8Evidence of ancient wine found in Georgia a vintage quaffed some 6,000 years BC
- 9Exclusive: unrest in FYR Macedonia could hit other Balkan countries warns Serbian PM | euronews, world news
- 10Portuguese language reform law goes global | euronews, world news
- 11EU membership remains Serbia’s priority, says PM Aleksandar Vucic | euronews, the global conversation
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13Spanish voters punish mainstream parties in local and regional elections
- 14We will not be moved! China’s urban spread resistance [PHOTOS]
- 15Spain: the viral soldiers fighting in Madrid and Barcelona mayoral races | euronews, world news
- 16eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 17Watch: France’s Jean-Marie Le Pen clashes with UKIP MEP Woolfe | euronews, world news
- 18Recharging without cables: the road ahead for electric cars
- 19How World War II shaped modern Poland | euronews, world news
- 20Putin accuses US of creating a “unipolar world” | euronews, world news
Wires > News
- 15:46 CET Sudan’s Bashir says wants dialogue with West as new term starts
- 15:41 CET Yemen tribesmen kill 18 Houthi fighters in ambush – residents
- 15:08 CET France’s Fabius says fight against Islamic State long-term
- 15:04 CET U.S.-led troops launch 15 air strikes against Islamic State – …
- 14:41 CET Irish broadcaster allowed to report speech accusing billionaire
- 14:41 CET Uganda opposition threatens to block elections if demands not met
- 14:29 CET Former Quebec separatist leader Jacques Parizeau dies at 84
- 14:19 CET Militants kill nine Afghan aid workers in night time attack