These are the ruins of a bank where a woman called Jeanette used to work. This is her miraculous story.
Roger is her husband watching in hope, believing his wife could still be alive.
A French journalist offers her water but she explains she can’t drink as her fingers are broken.
And then in creole Jeanette talks directly to her husband.
“Even if I die, I will always love you,” she tells him.
With a camera rescuers from the Los Angeles fire department are able to see Jeanette. She has dust in her eyes and she is alive.
The rescue is complete. A miracle as Jeanette gives thanks with a prayer.
- 1Failed breach attempt by migrants in Calais
- 2Scuffles at British side of Channel Tunnel in Kent over Calais migrants
- 3Funeral of Whitney Houston’s daughter overshadowed by family feud
- 4Suspected MH370 flaperon arrives for identification at BEA, Toulouse
- 5Turkey: two soldiers killed in suicide attack blamed on PKK
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 10French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 11BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 12Latest News Bulletin
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
Latest world news
Barnacles could provide clue to location of MH370 crash
Saudi King cuts short French holidays after beach row
Rio police ‘trigger happy’ says Amnesty as Olympics loom
One year after ISIL bloodshed Iraq’s Yazidis still suffering
Syrian warplane crashes in rebel-held town, casualties reported
Wires > News
- 17:43 CET India signs peace accord with militant tribal separatists
- 17:18 CET Sudan says willing to suspend verdicts against rebels who join…
- 17:02 CET Pro-Hadi fighters, Houthis recapture Yemen’s largest military base
- 16:59 CET Dutch crane collapse demolishes houses, injuring at least 20
- 16:55 CET Russian FM meets Hamas chief, invites him to Moscow – official
- 16:18 CET Disapproval of Chile’s President Bachelet hits record high – poll
- 16:08 CET Insight – Breaking taboo, Jerusalem Palestinians seek Israeli…
- 15:42 CET Former Brazil chief of staff took bribes in office – prosecutor