A window on the world of tribal life in Africa. An exhibition of rare photographs and artefacts has opened in London. It offers a unique insight into a continent changing over time – from 1865 to the present day. Most exhibits on view – and on sale – at the Shapero Rare Books Garllery, haven’t been seen on the open market for decades. They include images by the pioneering photogropher Vincenti.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 3Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 4Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery
- 5Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle