Police are vowing they will eventually catch those responsible for the London bomb attacks, although it seems at this stage they have few hard leads to go on.The debris from the three underground trains and a bus that were ripped apart on Thursday is being picked through with a fine tooth comb, as police do not want to miss the slightest piece of evidence. The police officer in charge of the manhunt said: “We’ve already collected 2500 CCTV tapes. We’ve had 2000 calls to the anti-terrorist hotline, and 115,000 calls to the casualty bureau. We’ll do all of it, we’ll do it right, and we’ll do it meticulously. These people will be caught.” A European-wide enquiry is under way, and a European plan to catch the bombers has been put in place. One of the leads so far is the discovery of a fingerprint on a detonator.
Get a different perspective
Every story can be told in many ways: see the perspectives from Euronews journalists in our other language teams.