Dozens of people have been taken to hospital after a fire at a cinema in Istanbul in Turkey. Most of the victims, who had been attending a film premiere, are reported to have suffered smoke inhalation. Media reports on the number of people taken to hospital varied between 40 and 130. Some witnesses interviewed on Turkish television complained that access to emergency exits had been blocked. It is understood that decorative fabric caught fire when a candle was knocked over.The premiere was for a horror film, and some reports say some of the movie’s actors were among the injured.